Well, some of you may have noticed that my blog was down for several days now. Even google cached the error message displayed by server.
I fixed it my self. Well, this comes as a development as I have always feared to learn [MySQL|http://mysql.org] administration and considering it something very alien to me. Well after a few minutes of googling I found that I had to [drop the cache table|http://drupal.org/node/42817] as it was corrupt and recreate it. [This post|http://drupal.org/node/42614#comment-78868] helped me recreate it. Later on i discovered that I only need to use the command __truncate table cache;__.