أنا سجلت لخالد علي الأتهامات الموجهة لعلاء بعد أنتهاء التحقيقات في نيابة أمن الدولة بالتجمع الخامس وأعتقد أنها أدق مما نشرت الشروق اليوم
Scroll down for English.
- الاشتراك فى تجمهر مع ؟ أشخاص آخرين وتعريض السلم العام لخطر الغرض منه ارتكاب جرائم القتل العمد، والاعتداء على رجال السلطة العامة ومقاومتهم بالقوة والعنف حال حمل المتهمين أسلحة نارية وبيضاء وأدوات (حجرة) من شأنها إحداث الموت.
- الأشتراك وأخرين في ارتكاب جرائم القتل العمد مع سبق الإصرار المجني عليهم المبينة أسمائهم بالتحقيقات .. (ده الأتهام الموجه لعبد الرحمان) وذلك تنفيذا لغرض إرهابى،
- محاولته وأخرين اقتحام مبنى حكومى بالقوة والعنف(مبنى الاذاعة والتلفيزيون).
- أستعمال وآخرين القوة والعنق مع موظفين عموميين وأشخاص مكلفين بخدمة عامة، لحملهم بغير حق على الأمتناع عن أداء عمل من أعمال وظيفتهم حال حملهم على أسلحة وأدوات مما تستخدم في الاعتداء على أشخاص وقد نجم عن ذلك وفاة المجني علية المجند محمد على شتا،
- سرقة أسلحة وذخيرة خاصة بالقوات المسلحة وحيازة أسلخة نارية مما لا يجوز الترخيص بحيازتها واحراز ذخائر مما تستعمل على هذه الأسلحة دون أن يكون مرخصا بحيازتها واحرازها
- تخريب أملاك عامة عمدا
- إتلاف أموال ثابتة ومنقولة عمدا تنفيذا لغرض إرهابى،
- إحرازه أدوات تستخدم فى الاعتداء على الأشخاص واستخدمها فى نشاط يخل بالأمن العام والنظام العام.
Last night in Mohamed Mahmoud I sat on top of a wall to watch the battle between the police and protesters and after 5 minutes of watching skilful kids throwing back tear gas canisters at the police. We were showered with 4 or 5 simultaneously. Suddenly, I heard a hiss behind me, so I jumped and tried to remain low to avoid the smoke, behind a utility box to avoid anything falling on my head and closed my eyes so it didn't hurt. But then another one landed 5 meters on my side and another one in front of me. At this point I realised that I have to leave my position as the smoke was so heavy my chest was burning and breathing was quite difficult.
Fortunately, I managed to walk to the side street by the AUC library where I held the arm of a guy and told him to help me walk few meters away. I was spent and started to sweat all over (this meant more gas being absorbed by the body). He asked one of the motorbike ambulance to take me away. This was a great experience, the guys on the bike ran so fast that fresh cold wind blew in my face. Also, leaving the area saturated with smoke reassured me and I started recovering on the bike. Before reaching one of the field hospitals on a side walk I told him to drop me off as I felt much better and thanked them for the ride. My wheezy chest wasn't clear till 30 minutes later.
Earlier, I was in the field hospital in Omar Makram. I wanted to see as many cases with neurological problems as possible. There was a professor of Neurology there who I had an interesting discussion about the effects of the gas.
Most of the cases that came with convulsions weren't suffering from an epileptic fit.
تسجيلات صوتية للمتظاهرين في مسيرة و في التحرير اليوم.
I have to highlight how important it is that Michael Nabil is not a suspect in a violent crime. The military courts are trying him over a blog post that criticises the army, not killing or stabbing anyone.
Michael has passed the 50 days mark in his hunger strike.
He was referred to a mental hospital for observation for 45 days when his court appointed lawyers defended him saying that he is suffering from mental problems.
This is outrageous because:
- It politicises psychiatry,
- He isn't a suspect in a violent crime,
- Are we heading towards a society where someone who disagrees with the ruling class is stripped of his freedom and his mental/psychiatric conditions 'checked'?
- The hospital may get itself involved in involuntarily breaking his hunger strike.
The Abbaseya mental Hospital should have refused taking Michael Nabil in.
Without delving into the conditions of his stay inside the criminal suspects wards. This is abuse by the military court, which the Hospital has just become a partner in.
Today the media department of the General Secretariat of Mental Health released the following statement. Here is a snippet.
Many people were screaming, women were crying and running almost immediately and add to that the fact once the beating started with sticks, within a few minutes we started hearing gunfire which it seems like – from some of the casualties I saw – were not blank rounds.
They were live rounds being used very, very quickly. It was an incredibly violent show of force … it was chaos for a while.