Warning! This post is very old and may contain information that is no longer valid.
If you think that:
- People should drink at least eight glasses of water a day
- We use only 10% of our brains
- Hair and fingernails continue to grow after death
- Shaving hair causes it to grow back faster, darker, or coarser
- Reading in dim light ruins your eyesight
- Eating turkey makes people especially drowsy
- Mobile phones create considerable electromagnetic interference in hospitals.
Then may be you need to question what you know. Read this quick review of those myths by the BMJ.