Warning! This post is very old and may contain information that is no longer valid.
Well, some of you may have noticed that my blog was down for several days now. Even google cached the error message displayed by server.
I fixed it my self. Well, this comes as a development as I have always feared to learn MySQL administration and considering it something very alien to me. Well after a few minutes of googling I found that I had to drop the cache table as it was corrupt and recreate it. This post helped me recreate it. Later on i discovered that I only need to use the command truncate table cache;.
Since all the uber-admins went to Uganda, Eglug was also down for more than 20 hours and Manlaa and blogs hosted on manalaa was also down for a few hours. Alaa managed to bring both Manalaa and Eglug back.
UPDATE: and updated to the latest version of Drupal.
UPDATE: and a fresh new look.